Sunday, September 16, 2012

Keep your head up:)

High School....
It's so much fun.
It's also full of trials that put you down.
As much as I love high school, I have had a rough past couple of weeks; My best friend switched schools, I don't understand some classes, Boys are just annoying, and girls make it so you don't feel welcome.
I absolutely hate that your closest friends from jr. high just ignore you. Now they're in high school and are 'too cool' for you. I mean, if you don't want to hang out with me, tell me. Don't lie about it.
I also hate the fact that boys like to joke around. Girls love guys that can make a joke, right? But sometimes, making fun of everything someone says all day, every day, gets really annoying. So boys, please stop. Girls don't like that. Thank you.
Sometimes, a girl just needs a friend that will stick around forever. Not a couple months, or even years, but forever. I've had a hard time finding one that will actually stick around and put up with me. I think going through all of the trials that high school throws at me, has made me realize who my true friends are, and the type of person I want to be. I know all of this may sound dumb, and maybe I'm just posting this for myself, but I'm so thankful to two of my friends who have actually stuck around. One of them, has been my best friend since first grade and nothing has ever broken our friendship. I don't know what I would do without her. The other, goes to a different school, but we try to communicate as much as we can, and for some reason, he is the only person who can make a bad day, turn into the best day.
Now.. like I said, maybe i'm just posting this for myself, but keep your head up. There will be another day, and everything happens for a reason.


(sorry for all of the venting, bloggers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

L<3ve