Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The High School Life...

Okay, I haven't blogged in forever but I decided I'll post about High School... Because well, I'm in high school now....
On Monday, I went to Sophomore day with all of my friends, by the time the day was over, I was convinced that high school would be terrible! I have since learned otherwise...
High school is so much fun! Yes, I have only been a big high schooler for two days now, but I am loving it! I have so many friends in all eight of my classes and there is never a dull moment when we are together!
I was absolutely terrified to start high school, but everything that I was scared of, has been fine; I haven't gotten lost, I've made so many new friends, and I haven't gotten beat up yet! Yay for me!
Well, I know this is pointless and all, but I just though I should update.
 
~ It's a good day to be a T - Wolf ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

L<3ve