Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer Nights.

It amazes me how talented people can be.  Tonight i got to go to my friend Dane's show. His band is The Thrill Collective, and i've got to say, they're pretty amazing. If you ever need a good rock band to listen to, check them out at www.thethrillcollective.com. They performed at a small shop called Sammy's and the crowd was full! They sang some original songs, a couple 311 songs, and a foo fighters song! I swear they get more talented all the time! The band consists of  Keaton Otto - bass.    Dane Otto-Vocals, guitar, drums.    Ryan Humphrey-guitarist.    And Papa Otto (tim) - drums.. and Marcus Hernandez - vocals, also performs with them a lot.
After the concert, we got to hang out with the boys, play games, get autographs, etc. It was so much fun! I love having these kids as best friends! They amaze me! I'm their biggest fan. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

L<3ve