Monday, September 17, 2012

I know most of my posts have been about high school lately, but being in high school brings mixed emotions. I absolutely love everything about high school. Just to name a few things; football games, older boys, cool teachers, cell phones, new friends, open campus, cars, etc. I also have been thinking about jr. high and summertime, and how much I miss it. I simply miss the days of jr. high when walking in the same front doors everyday was routine. You would see the same people, with their same groups of friends, standing in the same spot, almost every single day. You had seen everyone in the school and were familiar with it all. You could be yourself, because you were top of the school and didn't care what the little sevies and eighth graders thought of you. You could say hi to everyone, and nobody would give you weird looks for just being friendly. I miss knowing exactly where my friends would be after school, and walking home with the same group everyday. I miss getting ready in the morning, knowing I would see that 'one guy' everyday at school... Now, that's just jr. high. On to summertime; I miss sleeping in, Being confident because my skin was just the right tone.  I miss being with my friends everyday and always having something fun planned. I miss having a boyfriend and coming home with cute stories to tell my girl friends every night. I miss not caring how straight my hair was, or if my clothes matched exactly... These lists could go on, but instead of boring you to death, I'll just stop now.
So where am I going with all this?... I don't know. I miss my old life. I can't say I don't like the life I live now, because I LOVE it, but sometimes I wish things could go back to how they used to be. I really miss my friends that have gone to Mountain View, American Heritage or Pleasant Grove High School.... I'm not exactly sure why I am posting this or what the meaning of it really is, but here it is.. I miss everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

L<3ve