Wednesday, September 26, 2012

One happy little girl.

High school has made me One Happy Little Girl.
It seems like all the littlest things are making me happiest.
-Getting good grades
-Being invited to hang out with my guy friends
-Having so many inside jokes with my best friends
-Friends that can drive
-Cold weather
-Titans Den
-Meeting new people everyday
-Fall Fashion
-When older kids wave at me in the halls (Thank you Moriah Gamble, That made my week!)
-Thrill Collective Concerts
-Hot Chocolate
-Sleeping.
-Having perfect attendance for first term
-Simple bear hugs from my guy friends
-Flirty boys
-Nicholas Sparks
-Scary movies
-Having 'boy story time' in Interior Design everyday
-Little conversations with the guy I like
-School, in general
-Music
-Bad lip readings on youtube
-My U.S. History class
-Friends that play the uke and sing for you (Justin Hancock)
-Having those guy friends that you just tell everything to
-Babysitting Vivian and Mila Rose!
-My funny three year old nephews

I know these things may seem simple and worthless, but honestly, they have made me so happy the past couple of weeks! Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L<3ve