Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ten Things

ten. Favorite places to be

1. My bedroom
2. In the car
3. At the mall
4. My bed
5. In big cities
6. The pool
7. Torrey
8. A friends house
9. In the country
10. Park City

nine. Weird things about me

1. I am obsessed with the color pink
2. I paint my nails at least twice a week
3. I cry a lot
4. I like shooting archery
5. I talk really fast
6. I hang out with my cousins more than I hang out with my friends
7. I can either be the messiest person, or the biggest clean freak depending on the day
8. I am completely convinced that I will be a cat lady when I grow up
9. I have small ears


eight. Things I am going to do this summer

1. Sleep in Renee's treehouse 
2. Kiss cute boys!...
3. Get caught by the cops for being out past curfew (it's been on my bucket list forever)
4. Go to the cowboy dance in Torrey, Utah.   
5. Get tan!
6. Learn to drive
7. Meet new people
8. Hang out with long lost friends.

seven. Things I am thinking of. 

1. How I am never going to be able to wake up in the morning
2. Sydney Bruning :(
3. Sleep
4. boys...
5. my best friends
6. summer
7. My New York City trip planned for Spring Break with the fashion program at school

six. Things I am wearing. 

1. Blue shorts
2. A white tank top
3 A black tank top
4. Black socks
5. owl earrings
6. mascara

five. Things I am worried about

1. my phone dying
2. waking up on time tomorrow
3. losing my friends
4. being forever alone with 27 cats
5. all of Sydney Bruning's friends and family

four. Things on my floor

1. shoes
2. homework
3. apple juice
4. clothes

three. Things I want to do today

1. Sleep
2. Sleep
3. Sleep 

two. Things I will reveal

1. I hate my smile
2. I honked at two gay guys making out one time

one. A Secret

1. I've liked the same boy for about 3.5 years and I still am not completely over him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

L<3ve