Saturday, February 23, 2013

Here's a little story.

 For months, I had been counting down the days.. impatiently waiting for February 22 to come around.  I could not have been more excited for this concert, or more importantly, to see two of my best friends. It had been months since I had seen them and that was way to long for me to handle. Not only was I excited, but as the days passed, I got more and more nervous. Like I mentioned, It had been about two months since I had seen these friends of mine, and for some reason I was so nervous to see them.. almost scared to see them, in fact.  I have no idea why, because this day, February 22, 2013, was one of the greatest, most fun nights of my life!
 The day started out as usual... I went to school, but I was in a much happier mood than usual. People kept asking why I was smiling and why I was so happy... I was just so excited!  After school was over, I went home and tried to take a nap, but I was way too excited to sleep, so after about 20 minutes of faking it, I got up and got ready for the night, blasting Thrill Collective music as I did my hair and put on my makeup! At 7:00, Cory and Marie picked me up and we went to Mr. and Miss T at my school to support my friends... and from there, My mom picked Renee and I up, and we set off to Provo to see our friends perform! Yay! 
 As soon as we got there, I met up with those two best friends of mine and that's when the party started! woot! woot! We spent the night rocking out and dancing to all of the many bands! As soon as The Thrill Collective got on stage, we were pushed to the very front and had a blast dancing, cheering, and singing to all of their songs!  The best part of the night was when, in between songs, I hear "Where's miss Mckinli?" coming from my best friend on stage. They gave me a special thanks on stage, in front of the entire crowd, and Instantly my night was made! 
 Anywho, we hung out with the band for a little bit afterwards, and then stuck around for two other bands performing. By the time the night was over, I was so hyped up! I went home, and danced around my house all night and I couldn't stop singing their songs! It was definitely the funnest night I've had in a long, long time! Thanks guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

L<3ve