Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Time to get Cheesy

I just want to say Thank You to my new best friend.
The past few weeks, I've felt so alone. I don't know why, but I've felt like I don't exactly fit in with all of my old friends, and I've spent a lot of time locked up in my room, just thinking... I haven't wanted to hang out with anyone, let alone leave my house...
So what?
... I've become really close with a person lately, someone I never thought I could be close to, but he's become my best friend, and I just want to tell him thank you. He's the best! Thanks for making me happy, and telling me funny jokes. Thanks for telling me I'm pretty on the days I think I look like a mess. Thanks for the long phone calls every single day and every single night. Thanks for putting up with me and my crazy family. Thanks for letting me be myself around you, and not judging me. Thanks for hanging out with me when I call you last minute.  Thanks for making me feel like I matter. Thanks for all the cute texts. Thanks for saying "sorry" every time you do something that bothers me. Thanks for being crazy with me.  Thanks for not caring when I'm being a bum. Thanks for sticking around.... Thanks for everything!
  I could go on forever, but most importantly, Thanks for being my best friend!

xoxo - McKin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

L<3ve