Monday, November 19, 2012

How do I get over this?

I know you should always look at the positive things and the things you love about yourself, but lately I've really discovered something about myself that I actually hate. And when I say hate, I mean it.
I realized that I get REALLY jealous SO EASILY.. and about the littlest things (of course, they're not so little to me).  So what 'little' thing have I been getting jealous about?... Girls, and the guy I like. Every time I see a girl talking to him, I kind of collapse inside. I know it's just one of his friends, but there's always that chance that he'll fall in love with her.. and not me. When girls post on his facebook wall, or snapchat him, or post pictures with him on instagram, it kills me. I start wondering if I'm not good enough, or what I can do to make him notice me, because I'm kind of invisible to this boy. When I get jealous, I'm not a happy person. I just shut down. I feel like crying. I feel like I need to be better so I can be at his level. I hate it, and I hate how bad it's gotten lately.

"I get jealous. I get mad. I get worried. I get curious. That's only because I care."


What's the point of this post? I'm not sure... Sometimes a girl just needs to vent to the world :)



2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am the same. It gets me depressed at times. And this is something very hard to get over, how do we stop being so jealous? I have no idea. I really wish I knew. But what I do know, is that we need to stop comparing and being so caught up in other peoples lives. Because after all "comparison is the thief of joy". We need to be busy. Busy on putting ourselves first, and focus on becoming better, and that will keep us happier.
    -dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get you girl! I have the same problem. If he can't see how amazing you are? His loss. :)

    ReplyDelete

L<3ve