Sunday, January 6, 2013

I know we're already six days into the new year, but I've decided to show you all of my favorite memories from the past year! I can't believe 2012 has come to an end. It was by far my favorite year!
My favorite parts of 2012 are:
Going on a pioneer trek with my church. I thought I was going to hate it, but I turned out loving it and made so many new friends!:)

Summer with this boy! He's one of my best friends and I absolutely adore him <3

Me and my friends pretended we were in a jungle when in reality we were really in a craft store.

Park city with my cute cousins!

Going to the biggest party of the year at the Bretschneiders with my cute friends!

Going to Seven Peaks for my first time with my favorite people, and then spending all week with these guys!
Dressing up in my cowgirl boots and cowgirl hat and going country dancing in Torrey with Leesa!

Riding the Halloween lift with all of my girls at sundance!

Meeting Jef Holm <3

Going to the Miranda Sings show with my big sister and her friends, and meeting miranda after.

Meeting all of these boys and hanging out with them at the park every weekend!

Taking a trip down to the lake with my best friend, and having a mini photo shoot!

Spending the last two months of summer with Pauline, Matt Crabb, Renee, and Alex Merrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

L<3ve